Well, I think it is official that blogspot needs an undo button. I just accidentally deleted in three keystrokes an entire post I was working on. Talk about frustrating. Oh well, I'll restart it later.
In the meantime, I thought I'd let you all know why though I have been done with school for almost two weeks there have been no blog posts on this blog. Well, first, I would refer you all to the family blog which has not been entirely neglected in the past few weeks. I have also been keeping intensely busy doing among other things the following: Meal planning and cooking (I have a new appreciation for all the work moms do), selling back all my textbooks and earning back money I spent ;-), attending the college graduation of my best friend (inspired me to keep running!), visiting my old co-op (they set up an alumni day and it was great to see and talk with everyone), organizing and documenting on excel the entire tape collection of a family from our church, visiting Grace Church in Downingtown, PA with my family this past weekend, and attending a half-million concerts. My current project is, with my mom, to plan and collect materials and write questions and project ideas for next year's ancient history program for my brother and another family. I've also been doing lots of reading - so far this summer I've read Scarlet Pimpernel, a biography of Anne Bradstreet, and What Happens when I pray?. Presently, I'm working through Going Rogue - trust me, a blog is coming on that book.
Until I leave for vacation - in 19 days! - I have a long list of other projects to complete, and I understand that my mom also has a long list - so while you will hopefully be hearing more from me in the next few months than you have in the past four, don't hold your breath.
Oh, and I'm also trying to work up to running five miles in one shot. Pain.
I hope that all my faithful readers are having a great May and enjoying whatever degree of warmer weather you're having.
And that degree of warmer weather would consist of pouring down rain, at least for the last week or so. Yuck! Hopefully it clears up before you come in 19 DAYS!!!! :-D
ReplyDeleteThat is an awful lot to accomplish in just a few weeks- it sounds really awesome! See you soon!