I'm sitting here at my desk watching snow falling quickly and scenically. I'm still in my pajamas because I've decided that the optional TA class was not worth braving the snow, and I have an omlet and peach tea and I'm about to start reading the Communist Manifesto. Ah, life is good. - Although of course, life would be way better if I were about to read Edmund Burke or Adam Smith, but the Communist Manifesto should get my blood pumping, so it's good enough.
That's all. Goodbye.
Definitely on my to-read list. I sat in the bank, watched the snow falling, wondered what the roads were like, and had a hilariously wonderful time reading Richard Peck who never disappoints me with his outrageous hoosier stories. And I made cookies in a waffle iron. (At home, though, not at the bank...) Hope you're feeling better! Go sledding or something!
ReplyDeleteI can just see that making your blood boil...
ReplyDeleteActually, it ended up not being so aerobic as I had hoped. But it was still infuriating . . . ;-)
ReplyDeleteYour days sounds fun, Becky, and I'm glad you waited until you got home from work to bake!
I meant day (singular). Oops.
ReplyDeletethe Communist Manifesto?!?!?!?!? Cause that is deffinetly what I would be curling up to read on a snowy day!!!! ;) I'm glad you're getting a slight break from school with all this snow!! miss you! <3
ReplyDeleteWell, I didn't really get to choose what to read for Honors: hence the inflamatory reading material on the quiet snowy day. ;-) Miss you too.
ReplyDeleteAh, I see.
ReplyDeleteHow's school going?